Monday, February 18, 2008

baby shower season begins...

These next six weeks will be quite the baby shower-filled weeks for Luke and myself. I've already had a shower thrown for me by the people that I work with (who are *fabulous* by the way!) and attended Kristi's shower. Over the next four weeks, I will be attending or hosting a shower each week. All the babies!

Sunday was also Kristi's birthday, so we went with her family and a few friends to Buca to celebrate. It has been so nice to be able to share a due date (almost) with someone. With Kristi and I being due only a day apart, we have been experiencing the same things and been going through the same crap/blessings at the same time. Its been so nice to have someone to share this experience with. Happy Birthday Kris!


3 comments:

Kelli said...

look how tiny you are! so cute! can't wait to see you at your 'friends' shower soon!!

Kelli said...

just lookin around to see if any baby news is goin on! hope you're feeling well, the last 6 weeks are so hard! xo

Tara said...

We need an update!! Is Luke here yet?!