Thursday, May 15, 2008

one month

Its hard for me to believe that our little man is already a month old today. It seemed like those last few weeks of pregnancy took forever and I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I pushed a human out of my body, but it happened and we've moved on to the best part: being a mom. I never knew I could love a little person so much or that it was possible to worry about things more than I did before Luke was born. His birth just opened up a whole new world of worries and every worry is totally worth it. He has such a sweet, peaceful demeanor and we are so blessed that he is in our lives.

Keith has been an amazing father so far. Each day he rushes home from work, only to take on most of the duties of caring for Luke because he wants to, not because I ask him to. He has become a master diaper changer, bath aficionado, and all around great bottle feeder. I am constantly in awe of how lucky I am to have him as my partner in this whole crazy ordeal.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures to commemorate Luke's first month of life:

He's out!

First Waltemeyer family photo

Keith's hands and Luke's feet

My precious angel

Tummy Time

Keith's Twin

Hi Mom!

My favorite smiley baby

I can't wait to see what the next months and years bring with our son. Until then...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

SO dang cute!! he has such a handsome grown up face, not the squishy newborn face. you two are such cute parents, i'm glad you've been so blessed! xoxo

Kelli said...

ps: cute cute cute new blog facelift! love it!!