Thursday, May 13, 2010

mother's day 2010

Mother's Day this year was calm, relaxing, and a breath of fresh air. We went to Mass, Keith ran some errands with Luke, and then we stayed home the rest of the day. I really appreciated the non-craziness of the day. I experience plenty of that at school during the week; it was so nice not to have that on Sunday. Since I had already received my gift awhile ago (a fabulous camera!), I thought I'd take some pictures to commemorate the day.

Reagan swaddled and ready for her nap.

My boys

A typical day at the Waltemeyer household: Luke constantly moving and Reagan finding her hand to munch on.

Jeanne and Holly were also able to come over for dinner that night and help celebrate this day dedicated to moms. I wish that I could've seen my mom, but we'll get together sometime soon.

And now a closing message to my babies:

I am so incredibly blessed to be your mother. I thank God everyday that I have been trusted to help love you and guide you through your life here on Earth. It is because of you that I am able to celebrate such a special day and I am forever thankful for that gift, the best gift I have ever received.

No comments: