Tuesday, March 27, 2012

payback


Oh my dear, Reagan. Should you continue to "spice" our lives in ways that we could have never imagined, be prepared for your Daddy and I to save pictures such as this one to share with any and all future boyfriends.

See, when I go to pick you up from preschool and I think that you've had your face painted by your teacher and you've really just colored a fair portion of your exposed skin with "washable" markers, you've brought this on yourself.


Yes, you are cute.  Yes, you have more spunk than I've come across in a long while. Yes, you keep every part of our life entertaining. And yes, I love your sweet little personality more than I could have ever imagined.

But all is fair in love and parenting, sweetheart and hopefully you'll consider that before you head off to complete your next sneaky act of cuteness.


And yes, I did drive her all the way home from school so I could take good pictures before I attempted to scrub it off of her. Who could blame me?

No comments: