1. It hasn't been quite two months since Luke's first hair cut, but we are fast approaching the need for another one. His hair has grown over his ears and gets amazingly puffy at times. When he gets out of the bath, this is what it looks like:
See, he does have some of my genes in that little body somewhere. Heaven knows Keith doesn't have any curl to his hair.
2. The boy loves him some spaghetti.
3. The boy also does not have any top teeth to speak of yet. He smiled big enough from the spaghetti to show proof. (Sorry it's a little blurry!)
4. Luke is just past 11 months old, probably a month away from getting his last bottle, and he *finally* figured out how to hold his own bottle. Better late than never? Nah. He also figured out how to chuck it across the room when he thinks he finished, 2 ounces into an 8 ounce bottle. I'm fairly certain this is a skill he could have lived without knowing.
5. My directions: Keith, hold still and smile while I get Luke's attention so I can take the picture.
6. Luke loves to hold some one's hand and walk along beside them now. He even reaches up for your hand and gives you this big smile. This is Keith walking Luke to get ready for bed one night.