Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i'm a big girl now

Well, as of Thursday, Reagan will be 18 months old, the same age Luke was when we transitioned him into a toddler bed. At the time, I was almost six months pregnant with Reagan so his transition was born out of necessity.

Luke did surprisingly well at the time, so Keith is convinced Reagan will do equally as well.






He is so confident, in fact, that he convinced me to switch up Reagan's crib at the same age. Luke was happy to help with the tools and I was begrudgingly ready with the camera. See, for some reason, I had no desire to switch it. There is a very real chance that Miss Reagan could be our last baby and I'm having a hard time coming to grips with not having a "baby" anymore.



She seems to like it so far. It's hard to not want to give this sweet girl everything that she wants when she grins up at me like that.



I guess its time to come to grips with the fact that no matter how hard I fight it, my babies will keep getting older. Is it weird that I completely understand where the lady from 19 Kids and Counting is coming from--sort of?

No comments: