Sunday, October 30, 2011

par-tay

Since my dad, my brother, and my brother-in-law's birthdays all fall within a week of each other and they are the week prior to Halloween, my sister decided to throw them a joint costume birthday party this year. We all had an awesome time, awesome food, and awesome company. Thanks Beth for hosting!
Our little witch, Reagan 

Spooky bat, Luke


Me with two of the three birthday boys: Randy (the goofball in the back) and my dad


After all of the medical issues poor Randy has had this year, he always manages to keep a positive attitude. I guess you really do have to have a positive attitude to pull off the costume he chose. He said its from Rocky Horror Picture Show, but since I've never seen that, I can't verify.



Me and my prince charming (we went as Prince William and Kate Middleton)


See? I even made a sweet replica ring from tin foil and a large faux blue rhinestone. It's quality, I tell ya.


My sweet little family


And we were lucky enough to finish the night with Reagan in true form. Lucky us!


No comments: