Thursday, January 3, 2008

getting ready

It seems so incredibly strange to me that Luke will be here in *appx.* 12 weeks. Keith and I have really tried to start getting ready for his arrival and I think that sometimes we may actually be ahead of schedule. I should actually say that Keith is predominantly the one who is getting things ready. He has definitely caught the "nesting" bug out of the two of us. He's cleaned the garage (and broken the garage door in the process), initiated us buying furniture and bedding, helped my Grandpa put up the chair rail, and hasn't stopped yet. Now he wants to know what he can do to help with the decorations in the room. Slow down sweetheart! Let me catch my breath!

Anyhow, here are some recent pics of the progress in Luke's room:

Also, here is Keith's attempt at practicing how to hold a baby. At least Rosco was a willing participant...


2 comments:

Kelli said...

that's SO cute of keith!! love it! i didn't know you picked a name, i love LUKE! my boys both have one syllable names as well, i think it's a strong point! ;) his chair railing is awesome too...nate's going to put that in our bathroom today and we've never done it before so i hope it turns out as cute as luke's room does!

Kelli said...

update: nate still hasn't finished the bathroom beadboard all the way...