Friday, December 12, 2008

christmas photo shoot

I am by no means a photographer of any sort, but for some crazy reason, I thought that I'd be able to get a good shot of Luke by our Christmas tree for our cards this year. Yeah right. As soon as I put him near the tree, he wanted to touch it. Actually grab it and yank it over. I attempted to distract him by giving him the bow off one of the gifts. That really didn't help the situation at all seeing as how he kept putting the bow in his mouth. Apparently bows don't taste too good and they tend to be slightly pointy which doesn't feel good on the mouth either. Tears also don't give that joyful Christmas spirit I was looking for. So here is the proof why none of these pictures made it to our cards:
Eric, you are well worth the money.

No comments: