Wednesday, December 17, 2008

cookie decorating

On Saturday, we attend the First Annual Blum Christmas Cookie Decorating Party (wow...that's a mouthful!) and had a great time. We were able to decorate cookies and participate in a Wii tennis doubles tournament. I learned very quickly that if Keith is your teammate, steer clear. He is like a madman and doesn't care if you are on his side or not, he will fully take you out as he swings the controller. Being that we are completely inexperienced, we were knocked out in the first round. I was kind of relieved because I was afraid to be near Keith again while playing.

I love to decorate cookies so that was my favorite part of the evening. I was too intense in my own personal cookie decorating to remember to take any pictures of my own cookie (even though it turned out awesome), so I'll just have to post pictures of Emma decorating instead.

Luke did really well throughout the party. I have to admit that Andi took him and held most of the time so that I was able to obsessively decorate. Thank you! He loves to spend time with his Aunt Andi!

And while Keith was playing puzzles with Luke, Andi and I were able to see each other. Luke wasn't allowed to steal her away for the whole night. Sharing is caring, right?

I'm so happy that Jon and Jo invited us to their home for the party. We had a great time and look forward to next year!

No comments: