Thursday, August 12, 2010

messages

I have been in quite a funk the past few days. Kids are great, husband is great, but I've just been blah about some things we're having to face the reality of. Maybe blah isn't the best description; defeated, stressed, panicked, overwhelmed...those are much better adjectives to verbally express my feelings. Keith has been wonderful through it all and he sent me these verses from the Bible over the past two days.

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."
Philippians 4:6
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
1 Peter 5:7
It seems that both Keith and God have a message for me: Give my worries to Him and don't bear the burden alone. I am surely going to try.

No comments: