Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful

With today being Thanksgiving (and with Keith having today off to help wrangle the kiddos), I want to take a moment to be thankful and count my blessings. Like I said in a previous post, last week was rough. Incredibly rough. I'm still trying to remember everything that happened because I think I started to block it all out as a survival mechanism. More on that to come.

But these past few days have been a complete 180. We're back to our typical routine including playtime at the gym, regular nap times, smiley and happy babies, and enjoying each other. Its times like these when I just watch Luke and Reagan play with each other and I'm reminded of how truly lucky I am.

I can't help but smile when I think of all of the good in my life. I have a wonderfully supportive husband who I get to celebrate an anniversary with this weekend. I have two healthy, well-adjusted children that I get to spend everyday with. I have an an amazing support system of family and friends who are my biggest cheerleaders and always there to pick me up when I fall.


I am forever grateful.

3 comments:

Andrea Daniels said...

I am FOREVER thankful for you. You are one of my best friends and supporters. I love you and am blessed you are a part of my life.

lauren said...

you look gorg' katie!

Belinda said...

Beautiful family!