Wednesday, February 16, 2011

be mine, valentine

I had all kinds of grand things planned to do with the kids on Valentine's Day: crafts, special meals, lots of hugs and kisses. Unfortunately, with losing Rosco the day earlier, most of those things didn't happen. I did make an attempt at getting some pictures of my beautiful babies on the day that celebrates love. Please note that I said attempt

Individual pictures of Luke and Reagan can out just fine in my opinion, but they are just not at an age where they want to sit still, not hurt each other, smile, and look at their crazy momma all at the same time. It would have been an absolute miracle if that had occurred. But like I tell my photography clients, it may not be the perfect picture to you now, but in 20 years when you look back on it, you'll be glad you have those personalities captured on film. Or at least that's what I keep thinking will happen. :)


And the winner for best group shot of the day is...


They do love each other. And I love that they love each other.

I hope everyone had a magical and lovely Valentine's Day; I know we did.

No comments: