Friday, April 22, 2011

i hate teeth

Yep, you read that right.

Teeth suck. I know its some rite of passage that every kid get to go through, but really, six teeth all at once?

I'm over it. Reagan's over it. Luke's probably sick and tired of hearing all of her screams from the room next to him.

And you know what the kicker is? When she wakes up sobbing and wailing and I go into comfort her, she wants nothing to do with. I set her back down and she melts down even more. By the time I finally convince her nearly an hour later to go to sleep and try to set her in her crib, she magically pops back up and the cycle begins to repeat itself.

Ridiculous.

I really wish at this moment that she was like Renesmee' from Twilight, born with a full set of chompers. Oh how grand that would be.

No comments: