Wednesday, April 27, 2011

take me out to the ball game

Treeland has Spring Training season tickets for the Cubs, so Keith was able to take Luke to his first baseball game this year. I wasn't able to go (someone had to watch Reagan and Heaven knows there was no way she'd last through the game), so I sent my boys off with the camera and prayed for some decent pictures. Here are some of my favorites:


Jeanne and Holly got to go too. Lucky ducks.


A little old lady sitting in front of them gave Luke a real baseball, not the soft version we have at home. He was so excited to show me his new treasure when he got home.


This is how close the seats are to the field. They really are fabulous seats.


Luke got his hands on the camera at one point and took some of his own pictures. Maybe he'll follow in his Momma's footsteps...


And the game is done. I'm sad that I didn't get to experience this with Luke, but I am so happy that he had such a great time. Maybe next year I'll get to go too. Fingers crossed.

No comments: