Monday, September 10, 2012

baby ballerina


Reagan has started her first dance class and it is the cutest thing EVER. I can honestly say that I'm not sure who's more excited about this: her or me.
 

 
Her class is a ballet, tap, and tumble class offered through our local Parks and Rec department; we'll eventually move on to an actual dance studio, but while she's still this young, I wanted to have her be apart of these classes to make sure that she really does enjoy this. I don't want to be the kind of Momma that forces her daughter to dance if she doesn't really want to.
 
But man, I really hope she wants to.
 

So far, so good.
 
The start of dance class also gave me the chance to deck Reagan out in some sweet dance gear. She ended up with three leotards, a tutu, tap shoes, and ballet slippers. She wants to wear her dance clothes all. the. time.
 
And I can't blame her. Isn't she just the cutest?

 
How can you not adore little ballet feet?

 
Reagan's only attended three classes so far, but she's already remembering things that she's been taught and likes to tell us what moves she's doing as she's dancing to her beloved Bieber. From tippy toes to tapping feet to her ballet twirls, she's a little pro.

No comments: