Monday, September 3, 2012

bieber fever

Reagan and Luke have really only ever been exposed to Disney or toddler-style music. I don't listen to radio stations while they are in the car; with the exception of the Adele CD that we listen to, everything else is kid friendly.
 
In fact, when Keith asks me what my favorite current songs are to listen to, I usually have no answer since my usual music involves Jake and The Neverland Pirates, Imagination Movers, or a Baby Einsteins CD.
 
 
We have recently made an exception and Reagan has officially now caught Bieber Fever. She is obsessed with the Baby, Baby song. I found an acoustic version on YouTube that she will listen to and watch all day long if I let her.

 
She's even started learning the words and will try to sing along. It is seriously the cutest thing ever!

No comments: