Sunday, April 12, 2009

anniversary

A year ago today, my cousin, Kelly, and her husband, Nick, were married. I was lucky enough to be a part of the wedding party and was there to witness first hand their lives united together. 

It was a wonderful day that was blessed with beautiful weather. Luke was nice enough (or not) to have not made his grand entrance yet, so I didn't have to worry about handling a newborn along with the regular duties of a bridesmaid.  I probably wasn't the best bridesmaid that I could be at the time because I looked like this:

I'm glad that Miss Lillie would pose for a picture with me to take some emphasis off the size of my ginormous midsection. I know this past year has been one of my absolute best so far (and Nick and Kelly's too-they're expecting their first baby in November!), and I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

No comments: