1. Luke has found a new and interesting way to use one of his toys he received for his birthday. He loves to dump all of the blocks out of this bucket and use the bucket as some kind of hat/helmet combo. He really gets a kick out of putting anything on his head that isn't supposed to be there. But real hats? Not so much.
He'll crawl with it on...
...walk with it on...
...and even fall with it on. Thank fully Luke has a hard head and this is usually met with big belly laughs and smiles.
2. Luke loves to spend time with his dad.
3. Luke now uses his baseball bat to beat the drum. It's hilarious to watch. You can kind of see in the picture how he pulls his chin back which makes a few more chins appear. He also does these loud grunts while he's beating it.
4. He sleeps! Okay, Luke has been an excellent sleeper from the beginning. He just doesn't sleep if there are others around-at all. I was very surprised when I went to get him from a nap and he was still out. Typically when I go in and he's still asleep, he pops right up because he heard the door open. Not his time. I had to document that he actually does sleep. And he looks so cute and peaceful doing it.
5. Isn't he just getting so big and handsome? These are just because I think he's so darn lovable.
6. The egg. Beth got Luke this egg for Easter that has an Elmo figure in it. Luke like s to shake the bejesus out of the egg and then have me help him open it. After its open, all but one half of the egg are chucked to the side and this is what happens.
7. Luke's favorite place to play: inside his toy baskets.
8. We're getting ready for Christmas a little early. Really I found these antlers that are supposed to be for Rosco when we were cleaning out a drawer and put them on Luke. Because he loves anything on his head that isn't a hat, he cracked up wearing these. It's funny to watch your kid running around the house in May with antlers on...
9. ...until he surprised us with the amazing gift of being able to open all of our doors. Thanks soo much for the gift sweet cheeks! Now take it back!