Friday, October 15, 2010

afternoon delight

And before you start thinking completely inappropriate things, this is an entirely innocent post about my adorable babies. Each afternoon when they have woken from their afternoon naps, we head down to the playroom (yes, we are one of thos families that has a playrrom) and while they are getting their play on, I'm happily clicking away.

I've been able to catch happy moments and some not so happy moments, but they are all moments to remember. Moments that have helped shape my kids to grow and moments that have helped shape the mother I am. I love every second of these moments.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Heather said...

What beautiful pictures!
I am loving the interaction.. and the shades! :)

Belinda said...

I am in love with the first picture!