Monday, October 11, 2010

ten years


Saturday was mine and Keith's ten year reunion and we had an amazing time. I have to admit that I was honestly not looking forward to going due to all the planning and stuff that happened in the weeks leading up to the big day, but once we got there and the party started (...and let's be honest, after a few quality drinks), I couldn't imagine not going. I loved that we were able to have a low-key, not-too-stuffy reunion where we just to catch up with our classmates and enjoy each other's company. I am glad, however, that it is over and that I can catch my breath from this one before I have to start planning the next one in ten more years, but would I change that night for anything? No...well except maybe I would've have a few less drinks. :)

3 comments:

Belinda said...

I wish I would have gone.

lauren said...

katie, you are super cute with a few drinks in you! :)

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

what a night!! you did great! it was fun to catch up w/ everyone and the atmosphere was just perfect for that :)

seeing you & kate made me realize how much i miss you and how fast time can FLY--- playdate pronto!! :)