Saturday, October 30, 2010

october 30, 2010

An overview of our day (and mind you, Keith was at work and then at the ASU game today):

Ma, big milk. Ma, big milk. Ma, big milk. Ma, Ferb. Ma, Pat Pat. Ma, Oso. Ma, Ma, Ma.

Don't pick garbage up. Luke, don't put sand there. Luke, don't put sand there either. The bridge won't fall down; you'll be okay. Luke, don't put sand there either. Don't pick that garbage up. Don't touch the garbage can. The bridge won't fall down; you'll be okay.

Ma what you doing? (making Halloween costumes) Ma what you doing? (still making Halloween costumes) Ma what you doing? (take a guess what I was still doing)

This is the annotated version of what happened all before 10:30 this morning. I love my kids, but I completely felt like I was getting pecked to death today. It got worse this after noon as Reagan morphed into full princess mode. She clung to me and absolutely refused to let me go; everytime I tried to set her down, the screaming started. Everytime she cries, Luke feels the need to tell me multiple times until I get her to stop crying. So not only do I have to listen to her screaming, I also have to hear, "Ma, sister's crying" repeatedly until I get her to stop. Luke even added to the craziness by starting to cry every time Reagan did.

I am so glad today is done and Keith is home with us tomorrow. Deep breaths and a good night sleep is much needed at this point. Tomorrow is a new day and I get to start it off right: with my family and God. Thank heaven.

No comments: