Thursday, October 28, 2010

at long last


Finally, after dating for nearly as long as Keith and I did, I am so happy to be able to announce that Andrew proposed to Andrea! They are getting married!

Now, it doesn't take much for me to get excited about a wedding. I mean, there isn't anything much more romantic than committing your life to someone else along with guaranteeing complete honesty and faithfulness for as long as you both shall live. Ahhh; swoon. But the wedding of my best friend that I've known since elementary school? Even that much more exciting. I can hardly contain myself!

So to Andi and Andrew: enjoy this time, and as stressful as planning a wedding can get, cherish every second of it. These are the moments where you get to start planning your *official* future together. Remember to love each other no matter your viewpoints on Dave's ideas of weddings is and to laugh together at all of the craziness (aka me) that is coming your way.

Oh, and to Andrew: Although it took you freakin' forever to make a decision, I'm so glad that you made the right one. You are one super lucky guy to get this amazing girl for the rest of your life.

3 comments:

Andrea Daniels said...

Thank you Katie! This is so sweet. I am so excited to begin this whole process!

Heather said...

Hooray! So exciting- in so many ways! :)

Traci Tenkely said...

"at last...." I love that song! I am so freaking happy for them! Love love love them!!