Tuesday, January 6, 2009

cookies and bananas

We've recently branched out and started feeding Luke different foods. We figured it was about time and what the worst that could happen, right? Our first new food was banana. I purposely started with this one because he will devour any baby food that is banana related and Keith is addicted to bananas. This was a fast loser. He despised the banana which was really surprising to me.

Are you sure I'm supposed to put this in my mouth?



Luke literally gagged at the thought of the bananas.

We also attempted cookies which I wasn't sure he'd like because it's fairly hard. Being quite the momma's boy already though, he took to the cookie like a champ. We love our cookies!

Another new food? I'm not so sure...

This has much more possibility...
I think I like this one...
Yay for cookies!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hooray for cookies indeed! Love the faces!