Thursday, January 1, 2009

stef and the blog...and a little new years too

This one's for you Stef...Thanks for the pictures!

Keith and I started off New Year's by going to dinner at Joe's Farm Grill. This is seriously one of the best places ever to eat. Mmmm...I'm hungry just thinking about it. If you ever have the opportunity to go, I had the BBQ Pork sandwich and that is my new favorite thing there. Try it!

From there we went and saw Marley and Me. Such a good movie that puts life and the things and people around you in perspective. I've gained a renewed appreciation for Rosco. I think one of my resolutions for this year is to spend more quality time with him. He has been kind of neglected the past few months; it's easy to put him on the back-burner when I'm completely overwhelmed with Luke, the house, the husband, life... I need to change that.

Our last stop for the evening was Andrew's for his New Year's party. There were a lot of pharmacy people there that I didn't know that I had a good time learning more about, but some extremely fabulous girls (and Thomas) from NAU were there as well! I love these girls (and Thomas) and I miss seeing them.  

The Ho and Walt x 2
The Glorious Miss Stefanie Mathis

Trace, Me, Andi, Heath, and Stef

Stef's pomegranate something-or-other was tasty!

2 comments:

Traci Tenkely said...

I am so excited I made the blog! I almost feel famous. It was so good to see you that night. We really need to get on top of Mexico Sunday!

Stefanie said...

woohooo i made the blog! now all my blog dreams have come true! it was so fabulous to see you, i miss you guys!