Tuesday, January 11, 2011

misc.

A few random thoughts that don't necessarily make a whole blog post, but added together, make for a nice random mix of stuff.

1. Although there are so many positives to breastfeeding, I've found one more of the few things I hate about it. Late night feedings and that first painful month have nothing on the pain of quitting cold turkey. Ouch to the tenth degree. I'll spare you the gory details, but its safe to say this past week has been hard. Literally.

2. I wish the doctors had some clue as to why Randy is having such a tough time. Its really difficult to know where to go from here without knowing why he's even there in the first place.

3. My baby is growing up way too fast. She's going to be a year old in 10 days. Crazy!

4. It really felt good to be back in the gym again today. I missed working out and feeling that burn when you're pushed hard.

5. I appreciate my Highlander more than I ever thought possible after today. I had to get both kids into the Focus today and man...that sucked. Bending down and strapping Reagan into the infant car seat without the base while Luke is wreaking havoc in the car was just a little more than I could handle on a daily basis.

No comments: