Monday, July 5, 2010

grrr...

I hate when I get agitated and irritated so soon before I'm supposed to go to sleep. Here I sit now, at 11:10 at night, trying to find something on the computer that will numb my mind into a peaceful sleep. Realistically, not gonna happen. I have only a limited amount of hours I'm allowed to sleep courtesy of Princess and I'm wasting those hours away right now. But my brain keeps going and ticking and thinking and planning and obsessing and I can't make it stop.

Sometimes, I wish that I could be one of those lucky people who doesn't seem to care. You know--that person who just lets life's craziness roll off their back as it never affected them one way or another. I, on the other hand, have stuff fester and mess with me until it explodes. I take things too personally and always read way too much into things or let the drama take over. Right now I think its ready to explode. The other hard part is that as much as I want to let out all of my anger or frustration at the person/people/situation that deserves, poor Keith will probably take on all of my craziness (again) and that will be that. That/those causing my insanity will be none the wiser and the whole cycle will repeat itself again...and again...and again.

Okay. Enough incoherent thoughts for one night. I'm off to find something else to distract me.

No comments: