Sunday, July 11, 2010

randoms

1. "Yuke mart." Luke has decided that he no longer agrees with us when we say that he is cute or handsome; instead he insists that "Yuke mart" instead. He is so proud of being smart that he gladly proclaims at every opportunity.

2. I am addicted to all things photography right now. I'm almost done with my six-week class online and I've loved every second of it. I find myself looking at lighting and as I drive places, I find myself scouting locations for future shoots. This whole topic really deserves its own solo post, but I just had to get it out there.

3. Reagan is a roll-y girl. The sweet baby who once hated being placed on her stomach will automatically roll that direction when placed on her back now. This does include when she's swaddled too which has made for some interesting sleep situations.

4. I absolutely love the sound of my kids' laughter. That is seriously music to my ears and I thrive on those moments when I get to hear it. I've even started finding ways to get them to laugh for my own listening pleasure.

5. I'm behind on blogging again. I still need to finish the posts from our vacation (yes, from a month ago), posts about Luke's pool and his previous lack of pool, posts about Reagan's milestones, and many other ones that are percolating in my head.

6. The reason that I'm behind? Reagan has been under the weather. Keith and I are not good judges of what is ailing or messing with our kids. We had thought Reagan was going through a growth spurt due to her middle-of-the-night marathon feedings and more-craptastic-than-normal sleeping capabilities. Turns out poor girl was suffering from double ear infections on top of a wicked cold. We're still fighting the cold aspect of the illness but thankfully with the ear infection part erased, she is back to a typical eating and sleeping routine.

1 comment:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

I can't wait to see some of your photography work AND the catch-up posts..... I've also got a trillion :)

It was SO GOOD to see you this weekend!!!!! Glad you gals came :) :) :)