Wednesday, October 22, 2008

boutique

I am very excited to be participating in my first boutique with all of the stuff I've been making, so I wanted to let everyone know because I'd love to see you there!

**Holiday Boutique**

Saturday, November 1, 2008
6-9 pm

Kristi Westover's Home
2715 S. Drexel
Mesa, AZ 85209

Featuring: Heritage Makers, Cookie Lee, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Vinyl Lettering, ModBe clothing, Baby gifts (me!), and lots more!

Here's a quick preview of some of the things I've made that I'll be selling:

Tag Blankets $20

Burp Cloths $4 each or 3 for $10
We'll also have nursing covers, diaper cakes, and diaper wreaths. It should be a lot of fun.... Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sara White said...

Good luck with your boutique! Your stuff looks ADORABLE! Good work!

Heather said...

You are too cute Katie! I will not be in town, but will have to check in afterwards to see what's left...

Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to share this stuff! AWESOME they are so dang cute!!

Julie Letner said...

Katie,
First of all, Luke is turning into such a cutie pie (I shouldn't say 'turning into' because he has always been cute.

Second of all, the botique looks fun, your stuff is adorable, and I really want to come, but we have a regional church conference that night.

Third of all, you got to attend an episode of "So you think you can dance?" That is my all time favorite show. I knew Josh was going to win and I am so glad he did. Take care.

Julie