Sunday, October 26, 2008

***for real!***

Luke's teeth are coming in *for real* this time! Being as I'm new to this whole parenting shin-dig, I've thought these little buggers have been coming in for awhile now. I have been wrong and I will admit it readily. It even became a joke with Keith about how everything that's wrong with Luke is because of his "teeth." I had given up checking and resigned myself to the fact I'd just happen to find them when they'd already come in.

Today Keith and I officially found the jagged sharpness that are his teeth coming out! Actually Keith found it and I thought he was making fun of me again. Kind of reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf only this time it was the mom who cried teeth. Whatev! No pictures yet though because he is still super protective of his mouth. As soon as we get pictures, they'll be here!

No comments: