Tuesday, October 28, 2008

life goes on...

After an amazing trip to visit my parents and family in New Mexico, we are right back into the swing of the typical Waltemeyer household life which is absolutely fine with me. I'm not much of a traveler and really don't enjoy long car trips. I love being in new places, but I hate the part of getting there. Oh well...in order to get one, I have to have the other, right?

Back to topic. I've been so crazy busy sewing this week and getting everything ready for the boutique this weekend that I haven't had a chance to post about how our weekend went or how Luke's first cereal experience went. I still really don't have time, so I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend and I'll write the full story after Saturday is over.

Family Picture

My baby

Grandma and Pop with Luke and Killian

No comments: