Saturday, October 11, 2008

it's been a week...

Luke has kept things very interesting for us this week. What we thought had been pure crankiness on Sunday at the birthday party seems to actually have been the beginning of a cranky growth spurt this past week. By Tuesday, Luke was waking up every 2.5-3 hours starving and demanding food. On Thursday, he only ate 4 times but ate 6-7 ounces at each feeding. He seems to be settling back into the usual rhythm and routine now, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think this all relates back to the tummy sleeping. He's a mover in his sleep and that might have something to do with it. This is how I found him the other day when I went to check on him during a nap:


I know that I should probably take his bumper off, but he rotates so much and he's so long that he'd smack his head on the crib.

What's a mom to do.

No comments: