Wednesday, October 1, 2008

he's a mover... dos

Every morning now is like opening a present. You never quite know what you're going to get, you definitely get excited, and its always a surprise.

We found Luke this morning on his belly with his swaddler bundled up in a ball in the far corner of his crib. Please note we found him on his belly. He had never rolled from back to front before until sometime in the wee hours of the early morning. I'm not quite sure what to do about the swaddler now because I'm worried he'll flip himself over and not have his arms out to protect himself or help lift his ginormous noggin up. He's been rolling during his wake time today as well, so I'm fairly certain this isn't some freak incident.

I guess this really is like a present. Although you may not really like what you get, its the thought, or action, that counts. Thanks Luke for the present (now where can I return it to?).

No comments: