Friday, February 6, 2009

almost there...

I think it's down to a matter of time before Luke walks. Well, it's really always been a matter of time, but I think its coming way sooner than later now.

I've been trying for the past few weeks to get Luke to just stand up behind this toy. Usually, he isn't even able to stand behind it for more than a second or so before he pushes it away and he falls flat on his face. It's pretty funny to watch. I attempted the same thing yesterday morning and this happened instead:

By the time Keith made it home in the evening, it had turned into this:

Did I miss something here? How did he go from being completely unable to balance while attempting to stand with it to cruising along without a care in the world? What happened to baby steps? Maybe the term "baby steps" is more for the parents who wish it would happen that way, rather than for the kiddos who seem to be in such a hurry to grow up already. I think I'm on to something here...

2 comments:

Traci Tenkely said...

He was really cruisin' in the second video! I can't believe these were from the same day - too fast for me!

Heather said...

Oh my was he ever haulin! He is such the little man!( I know I say that all the time) I love he got distracted along the way.