Tuesday, February 2, 2010

baby parts



Should have been posted: November 29th.

Our sweet baby girl is already leaving her mark on me. I'm constantly amazed at how much the human body changes and accommodates the new life that is growing. Some of the things are indescribably cool: my swelling belly, feeling her move and knowing that she is actually in there. Some things are not so fabulous; namely my swelling feet and legs. I know that with anything, you have to take the bad with the good, but its hard to rationalize the need for my feet to swell. I just find that disgusting.

1 comment:

Sara White said...

Ha! I totally feel you on the feet! My feet swelled so big I could not even fit in flip-flops! THey would swell right around the straps.I ended up wearing slippers to work for the last month or so!