Thursday, February 4, 2010

a shower

Should have been posted: January10th

On January 9th, Holly, Danette, and Jeanne hosted a baby shower for myself and Reagan. It was so nice to get together with friends and family to celebrate the impending arrival of Reagan. I have to admit though, I was half-hoping that I wasn't going to make it to the shower because I would either be in labor or she would have already come. I guess when we told her to stay in, she took it to heart. Good thing!

Of course the thing I enjoyed primarily was the food (hello! pregnant woman!), but the games and decorations were amazing too. I am completely blessed and totally grateful for these ladies to do this for me. You are wonderful!

The games were a very serious matter. Some people became very stressed out. :)

My mom, Grandma, and Aunt Scoobie

Aunt Mimi and Aunt Brenda

I always thought this game was so fun at showers until I was the one whose belly got measured. It really puts your size in perspective when you have a physical reminder of the circumference of your belly. And some people have no idea how big someone can really get.

A beautiful blanket my grandma made

A teeny weenie bikini from Mimi

This was from my mom and I was so excited. This was the gown I was baptized in and it was important to me that Reagan be baptized in the same thing. My mom tore apart her garage to search through boxes to find it the morning of the shower. Thank you!

A sweet tutu and matching flower from my sister that she made. So precious!

1 comment:

Traci Tenkely said...

Omigosh! I love all of the precious girly things. I was so sad that I couldn't be there!