Friday, December 31, 2010

birthday dinner

I'm going to play catch up today and try to get in as many posts that I skipped over this year before the new year rings in. Sorry these will be so random and all over the place!

As a way to celebrate my mom's birthday in November and to thank my parents for the fact that they gave us the Cardinal's tickets and that they watched the kids for us while we went to said Cardinal's game, Keith and I attempted to take them out to dinner. Things didn't go quite according to plan, but once we were settled, it all worked out for the best.

Luke refused to leave the house without his "Manny Construction Job" hat. If you haven't seen Handy Manny's Big Construction Job, Luke would say you're missing out.


Reagan cooperated for the most part. We haven't taken her to a restaurant since our trip to Sea World in June. I was nervous about how she would handle a restaurant environment, but she took it like a champ

.

No comments: